With the annual property market just about to peak, we expect there to be a rise in people looking to make a property purchase prior to selling their existing residence.
Bridging finance hit a record high in 2021, with a 38% increase in annual gross lending*. And with many parts of the UK still being a sellers’ market, this could continue to be a popular finance option in 2022, particularly to fund chain breaks cause by transaction delays.
In addition to this, we are seeing an increase in the purchase of commercial properties, with a view to turn them into residential properties to let or sell on. As many companies have permanently changed their rules around working from home, there are some great investment opportunities available that your clients may want to jump on.
- Up to 100% borrowing available (subject to additional security)
- Up to 100% of purchase price (subject to no more than 75% open market value)
- For conversions, we can secure funds towards acquisition and cost of works
- Vast experience with auction purchases and completing within the 28 day deadline
- Regulated rates start from 0.45% pcm
- Non-regulated rates start from 0.40% pcm
With competition in bridging finance increasing due to demand, LTVs are being pushed up and rates pushed down, making it an ideal time to use this facility. As your client’s may not be aware of this, it might be worth giving them a call to see if it could help achieve plans they may not have thought would be possible.
Then you can simply give us a call, or complete the enquiry form on the right, and we’ll take it from there.
Subject to status. Products and criteria are subject to change or withdrawal at any time. Please contact us regarding current availability.
FOR INTERMEDIARIES ONLY AND NOT INTENDED FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC.