Commercial mortgages for owner occupied property are aimed at trading businesses looking to purchase or refinance their own premises. They can cover a variety of property types such as retail units, offices, factory units or any commercial premises used by the business.
The maximum loan amount is normally 80%, but in some circumstances up to 100% may be possible. Interest rates start from around 2% over the base rate and lender fees from 1%. Repayment loans are typically over 20 years, but interest only facilities can be arranged. The funds can be borrowed in personal names, limited company, pension fund or trust.
- Clients can generally achieve up to 85% LTV, but in some circumstances up to 100% LTV may be possible
- Rates start from c2% over base rate
- Repayment loans are typically over 20 years
- Interest only options can be arranged
- Mortgages can be taken in personal names, limited company, pension fund or trust
- Lender fees are typically 1% of the advance