The stamp duty holiday deadline has passed, but the help-to-buy market is still strong, since it continues to represent an opportunity for first time buyers. We’re starting to see a reduction in rates from lenders who offer this scheme, including a semi-exclusive product that caters for those with specialist lending requirements:
Product features and highlights:
- Five year fixed rates now start from 5.09%
- No credit scoring
- Discharged bankruptcies and settled DROs considered
- Current IVAs / DMPs considered (IVAs to be settled upon completion and max 70% LTV)
- 35 year terms available
- 75 max age at maturity
- Up to 4 applicants
- Available to contractors and self employed
- Latest year’s self-employed tax calculations accepted
- Free standard valuation
- 5% builders incentives accepted (not incl. builders deposit)
- Mortgage offer valid for 6 months with extensions possible
- Help to Buy England, London and Wales available
For full details or to discuss your client’s circumstances, call us on 01277 508959 or complete the form to request a call back.
Subject to status.
Product available at time of publishing and subject to change or withdrawal at any time.
FOR INTERMEDIARY USE ONLY AND NOT INTENDED FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC