Brightstar has added brand new lender, Zephyr Homeloans, to its buy-to-let lender panel. The partnership has launched with a firm start, and a solid pipeline of cases.
The lenders’ product range, available via the team of buy-to-let experts at Brightstar, is targeted at professional landlords and specialist property investors. They offer a range of mortgage solutions that are current to help meet the needs of borrowers in an ever evolving and complex area of the market.
Features and highlights include mortgages up to 80% LTV with rates that start at 2.69% (65% LTV). They will lend to £2m at 65% LTV and also offer a max age of 95 years at maturity of the mortgage.
Property types include:
- HMOs up to 6 bedrooms
- MUFBs up to 6 units
- Flats above commercial properties
- Ex-local authority & deck access
- Min property value is £75k and HMOs £100k
Other criteria features include:
- No minimum income for standard applications, £25k gross for professional landlords
- Income top ups acceptable
- Unlimited background portfolio
- Minor adverse considered
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO MAKE AN ENQUIRY CLICK HERE
FOR INTERMEDIARIES ONLY AND NOT INTENDED FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC