Precise Mortgages understands the difficulties self-employed customers face when trying to secure the mortgage or loan product they want. Their Buy to Let and Residential Mortgages, as well as their range of Second Charge Loans, have been built with self-employed customers in mind.
If your self-employed customer wants a Buy to Let Mortgage, they could benefit from:
- No minimum income requirements on loans under £1m
- 12 month minimum trading period
- If your self-employed customer wants a Residential Mortgage, they could benefit from:
- 1 year’s figures accepted
- Use 100% of pension contribution, plus car allowance, in affordability
- Changes in trading style from sole to limited company accepted in last 12 months
If your self-employed customer needs to raise funds quickly, a Second Charge Loan could be a suitable alternative to remortgaging by releasing equity from an existing residential property.
A Second Charge Loan could be suitable if your customer:
- wants to protect their existing first charge products due to ERCs/interest only/more competitive rates
- wants to raise funds quickly to pay off a tax bill
- has a less than perfect credit profile and can’t find a suitable remortgage product from a mainstream lender
- wants to take advantage of a product transfer, but needs to capital raise
To find out more about how Precise Mortgages can help, call 01277 508959 to speak with Brightstar’s team of experts or email firstname.lastname@example.org