The introduction of a raft of regulatory and tax changes over the last few years has resulted in landlords looking for alternative ways to maximise their rental yields and increase capital value.
More landlords are now refurbishing existing rental properties to increase their rental income and boost the value of the properties, while others are buying properties for below market value at auction that need improving to a liveable standard before they can be let out.
Precise Mortgages’ new Refurbishment Buy to Let proposition offers the flexibility of Bridging Finance with the surety of an exit onto a Buy to Let Mortgage, providing the property meets the expected valuation after the works have been completed.
Brokers are supported by a streamlined process which includes:
- One application, which Precise Mortgages will key for you
- One valuer for both the Bridging Finance and Buy to Let Mortgage
- One conveyancer with discounted legal fees
- Two procuration fee payments
- Two offers issued simultaneously – Bridging element will allow up to six months for the work to be completed, Buy to Let valid for six months to guarantee rate and allow a swift straight-through process
- No mortgage repayments are required whilst the refurbishment works are being completed
To find out more about how Precise Mortgages can help, call 01277 508959 to speak with Brightstar’s team of experts or email firstname.lastname@example.org