Funded improvement loan from United Trust Bank
- Up to 74% against the existing value of the property and 100% of the refurbishment costs.
- This is calculated using an LTV of 65% which includes fees but rolls the interest on top.
- Over an 18-month term that equates to 74% LTV or 71% over 12 months.
- This provides the client with cash flow for other projects the payments as staged.
- The staged payments are not reliant on revaluing the property at each stage, instead monies spent are refunded in full at each stage.
- Monitored by bank’s in-house surveyor at £500 per visit rather than more expensive external QS.
- Allows for light and heavier refurbishments that require planning permission, loft conversion, single and double storey extensions.
- Rate of 0.75% per month against monies drawn.
- Loans start from £250k up to £1.5m.
- No exit fees
- Only the usual 2% completion fee which is only charged on the Loan plus Fees and not the interest portion of the Facility, £1995 admin fee (which covers 4 visits by bank’s in-house surveyor) and valuation and solicitor fees at cost.
- 1% proc fee paid
All applicants must have previous experience of at least two projects of a similar scale and the LTGDV must not exceed 70%. The maximum term is 18 months and the maximum cost of works is the lower of 50% of the initial value or £500k.
READ MORE about the client scenarios we’re able to assist you with