When it comes to specialist first charge mortgages, don’t let complex circumstances stack the odds against a good deal. Take a look at our top three reasons to use Brightstar for your clients’ specialist lending needs:
1: Help your clients save money – place your case through Brightstar, and get great deals with these lenders:
- Bluestone Mortgages – We’re members of the ‘Sapphire Club’, which offers enhanced criteria to introducing brokers. This includes acceptance of clients with a discharged bankruptcy and current IVA and DRO cases.
- Family Building Society – Access to the society’s interest only product range.
- Kensington Mortgages – Access to 95% LTV.
- Marsden Building Society – Access an older borrower product.
- Pepper Money – Get reduced rates and access to higher loan-to-values (up to 85% LTV).
- Precise Mortgages – Get an improved scorecard through Brightstar.
- The Mortgage Lender – Access to 90% LTV.
- Together Money – Reduced rates and fees.
- United Trust Bank – Access the exclusive re-mortgage product for clients with an impaired credit history.
2: Onsite underwriters aid partnership-focused relationships with decision-makers.
We’re proud of our relationships with lender partners. Our onsite underwriter presence means we can discuss cases face-to-face with key decision makers, such as:
- Family Building Society
- Foundation Home Loans
- Kent Reliance Building Society
3: Priority service standards for residential mortgage lenders.
A partnership with Brightstar means you will benefit from priority service standards and a dedicated underwriting team. This means you can save up to 12 days of processing time with the following lenders, compared to placing the case on a direct-to-lender basis.
- Bluestone Mortgages
- Pepper Money
- Precise Mortgages
- Together Money
- Vida Homeloans
To weigh up your options with Brightstar, MAKE AN ENQUIRY