Helping you bring in additional income.
The commercial lending sector presents a wide scope of opportunity for you and your clients, and you could be missing out on an income stream by not adding this extra string to your bow. If you are not already involved in this market, our team of experts are here to guide you and your client through the entire process.
Our comprehensive lender panel covers the full spectrum, from high street to challenger and specialist lenders, including those that are not available on a direct-to-broker basis.
What is commercial finance?
Commercial finance covers a broad spectrum of lending areas including:
- Owner occupied/trading businesses looking to purchase or refinance their own premises.
- Commercial investment loans covering properties that are being purchased for rental return and capital gain.
- Residential investment loans covering properties that are being purchased for rental return and capital gain.
Typical client scenarios.
- Is classed as an ‘unusual borrower’, such as Ltd companies, LLPs, pension funds, charities and trusts.
- Is renting their business premises and the monthly mortgage payment works out to be less than the rent.
- Wishes to borrow on an interest-only basis.
- Is struggling to finance their buy-to-let portfolio or block of apartments with traditional buy-to-let lenders.
Types of finance covered within this division.
We can provide first-charge lending on a wide variety of properties including:
- Multiple units/apartment blocks (under one title).
- Single freehold units.
- Flats above commercial premises.
- Retail units, industrial units and warehouses.
- Single offices/office blocks.
- Forecourts, petrol stations and car washes.
- Public houses, restaurants, hotels and guest houses.
- Care/nursing homes, child day care nurseries.
- Holiday and caravan parks.
- Market-leading rates.
- Up to 100% LTV (with additional security).
- Loans from £50k with no upper limit.
- Interest-only options.
- Fixed and variable rates.
- Lending in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Non-property commercial lending solutions.
Increasingly used by individuals and businesses to finance things such as plant, equipment, machinery, vehicles, aircraft and marine vessels. It can also be used for leasing and hire purchase agreements relating to the same assets.
A cash flow finance based on prepayment against invoices, which unlocks the value tied up in the company’s debtor book. For many businesses this can be their largest asset and as the business grows, so can the invoice finance facility, avoiding cash flow bottlenecks.
Unsecured business loans.
These allow businesses to expand and can be used for a variety of reasons. The funding is available from a wide array of specialist lenders, allowing many business types and sectors to be considered. It’s also quick and easy to arrange, particularly in comparison to commercial mortgages.